How do I get my posters printed?
- Please allow at least 24 hours for poster production.
- ALL poster requests must be made to the IKON Copy Center on the west
end of the first floor of Levine Hall.
The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The budget code to be charged must be included in your e-mail to the Copy
- Attach the file(s) to be printed to your e-mail to the Copy Center.
NOTE: the plotter only supports .ppt and .pdf files. Any other format is
not supported by the system. The Copy Center cannot convert your poster
documents for you.
- Before you send your .pdf or .ppt file to the Copy Center, you must set the
document properties to the appropriate paper size. We cannot resize files; the
document properties of your file should be set to the size that you want your
poster to be.
- The resolution of the images, and your document, should be at least 150dpi.
300dpi is even better.
- We have two sizes of paper on which to print posters: 36" (3') and 60"
(5'). We will use the paper size that most closely matches your poster
request. Poster layout can be portrait or landscape. Please note that we do
not trim posters.
- The minimum size for posters is 20" x 30".
- The Copy Center will notify you when your poster is ready to be picked