CETS Print Policy and Instructions
Black and white printing costs: $.07 per page single-sided, $.10 per page double-sided
Color printing costs: $.28 per page single-sided, $.40 per page double-sided
SEAS students receive a $20 printing credit each semester. Additional printing may be purchased using PennCash at the time of printing. An active SEAS account is required to log into the release station. Once logged in, your account balance will appear and the appropriate amount will automatically be deducted when you print something.
To use the Pay-to-Print system:
- Log into a CETS Windows Lab station
- When you print your document, select one of the Pay-to-print printers.
- Login at the release station located next to the selected printer using your PennKey and PennKey password. Select your job from the list and click print.
- Remember to logout of the release station when you are done printing.
- Please properly recycle any unwanted printed materials.
Release stations are located in M62 Towne, M70 Towne and Moore 100 (Eniac Suite).
If you have any problems printing or if the print station needs servicing, please see the front desk consultant in the CETS office in Levine 164 or contact CETS.
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a Google service that lets users print from any Cloud-Print-aware application on any device to printers made available on other networks. Some SEAS printers are configured to be available via Google Cloud Print.
Please see the following instructions to begin using Google Cloud Print with SEAS printers: