Transferring your emails from Google@SEAS to personal Gmail
Things to check on your Google@SEAS account:
- Make sure you have disabled 2-step verification
- Make sure you have checked "enable POP for all mail" in the account settings.
Make sure you select "Keep SEAS Mail's copy in the Inbox"
- Turn on/enable "Allow less secure apps"
- Visit https://myaccount.google.com/
- In the "Sign-in & security" column, click on "Signing in to Google"
- Scroll down, and turn on "Allow less secure apps"
On your personal Gmail account:
- Go to Settings -> Accounts and Import
In the "Check mail from other accounts" section, click "Add a mail account"
Enter your SEAS email address (replacing PennKey with your SEAS account name)
The following should be entered:
- Email address: PennKey@seas.upenn.edu
- Username: PennKey@seas.upenn.edu
- Password: your Google@SEAS password
- POP server: pop.gmail.com
- Port: 995
- Always use SSL: checked